L3 QUALIFIED NURSERY PRACTITIONER
Salary: Dependant on qualification and experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, between the hours of 7.30am to 6pm (shift rota), all year round.
Little Faces Childcare are looking for people who are dynamic, have the ability to work as part of a team, be able to use their initiative and time manage your day effectively to ensure the smooth running of our nursery.
The nursery has an excellent reputation and we want to maintain the excellent standards that the nursery has already been accredited for when we received ‘good in all areas’ in our last two Ofsted inspections.
You will be someone who is experienced and focused on delivering excellent standards of care with a natural ability to work as part of a team and always be willing to go above and beyond.
~ Level 3 (full and relevant) childcare qualification
~ Enhanced DBS certificate/ Clear
~ Basic Food Hygiene Certificate*
~ Paediatric First Aid certificate*
~ Safeguarding children certificate*
(*these can be arranged and undertaken within the setting).
Desirable attributes for all Little Faces Employees:-
* A warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* The ability to laugh at jokes they don't understand, or don't find funny!
* If a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best pirate captain they can be!
* Feels comfortable telling everybody in the same room as them that they are going to the toilet!
* Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
* Must be able to distribute warm hugs, as and when required.
* Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people. This is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on their clothing.
* Must have a high level of comfort talking about bodily functions.
* Must have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* Must have the ability to read a ten page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Loves being outside come rain or shine.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like it.
Come Work with Us
Join the Team
If the above sounds like you, and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Please use the form below to email your CV with a covering letter. If your CV is desirable, an application form will be sent to you via email (please check your spam/junk folder).
Alternatively please write to:- Nicola Wall - Manager, Little Faces Childcare, Pontlands Park, West Hanningfield Road, Gt Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex. CM2 8HR.